Thursday, November 14, 2013

MMS Busou Shinki Type Samurai Benio. (fixed)

It's been a long time Busou Shinki line didn't release new Shinki (sad), kind of thinking Konami gonna ended Shinki series...
Many of my Shinkis has not yet show up on my recent Yahoo blog, so I decided to post my Shinki girls one by one on blog.
武裝神姬系列已經好耐都冇新神姬(傷心),響度念Konami係唔係要完全停止神姬系列咗咧...
 好多我啲神姬都未曾上過我之前嘅Yahoo Blog,所以我決定咗將佢哋逐一po上blog。

Benio, plain body, only one face expression. 紅緒,素体,得一個表情。

Lots of holes. 好多癃癃。


My first Shinkis is Samurai. 我第一個神姬係武士。

Light armor. 輕裝備。

Can see she is wearing Samurai style under-pants. 可以睇到佢著住武士襠褲。

Heavy armor. (Unfortunately I lost my Shinki's right shoulder armor) 重裝甲。(好可惜我嘅紅緖唔見咗左邊嘅肩甲。)

Don't know why the thigh armor in blue color? 唔明點解大髀甲係藍色?

The armor under the mask is removable. 面具下邊嘅裝甲係可以除落嚟嘅。

Mask also removable. 面具都可以除落嚟。

Included with weapon "naginata". 包括武器“薙刀”。

My favorite weapons, dual katanas. 我嘅至愛武器,二刀流。

"Master, I will defend your honor with my life!" “主人,我會拼上我性命維護你嘅榮譽!”


  "Shinki Showdown!"


Epilogue 後記

When I am preparing the parts, I notice some of the parts became greasy. I remember I saw some forum suggesting baby powder for absorb the grease, I try this method without hesitate. Actually this method is quite useful, I soak most the oily parts in the powder, after a few seconds I wash it with clean water, later I use soft brush to clear out those powders remain in the gaps. Almost as good as new!
當我開始準備啲零件嘅時候,發覺某啲零件已經開始出油。念起先前睇過啲論壇建議用爽身粉吸油,就膽粗粗去試。其實呢個方法都幾唔錯,我將啲零件放嗮入啲爽身粉度,浸咗十幾秒後我用清水清洗一輪,之後再用軟毛刷刷嗮喇入邊啲粉。
成個幾乎新一樣!


Related posts:
Type Rabbit Waffe Bunny
Type Squirrel Pormock
Type Cannon Fort Bragg
Type Ninja Mizuki
Type Panzer Murmeltier
Type Fighter Asuka
Tigris & Vitulus
Type Cow Vitulus
Type Tiger Tigris
Type Mermaid Ianeira
Type High Speed Trike Ach

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment