Wednesday, September 5, 2018

7 Days To Die - My Base Build Log (youtube video) - My first underground base.

7 DAYS TO DIE UNDERGROUND BASE

Click below video to see how the base work.

This is how the underground look like out in the desert.


I even have the mail box beside my doorway. (or hatchway?)


The view from top.


This is I noclip pics of this base, it show how the structure of the underground base look.


The back of the base.


The side of the base. The both side are actually same, so, I didn't snap the pic of the other side.


The 3 x 3 fall damage blade trap hole viewing from above.

The entrance (stairway) of the base.

The end of the stairway is the hatch.

This is the stairway lobby area.

The storage. In the video, I haven't finish construct the storage, I snap the pic after a few modified of the base, so, what you see in this post will be different from the video.

This is how the inside of the storage look, I haven't hook up the elctricity.

The kitchen of this base, all my foods and medical supplies will be in here.

How the kitchen look. I realize I doesn't need to complete the kitchen to use it, so, I left it like that.

This is the lobby door view from the defense chamber.

This is the zombies holding area, zombies will fall from above and drop damage, then cut by the blade trap, later damage by the spike under the floor.

This is the view of the drop from below. Zombies will drop from the hole then they meet their doom.

I paint the back of switch red, because I thought when we are in sudden situation, we will panic, so we need a color to remind us where the button are.

Empty rooms just beside the defense camber.

My room and my workstation.

This is my room, very simple, nothing fancy about it.

The interior of the workstation.

Related games topic
Star Wars Old Republic - Attack of the Flesh Raiders

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment