Wednesday, January 15, 2014

SHFigurearts AGITO Burning Form.

Waiting this Burning form for so long~~~! Finally!

I wait till my chest on rage fire... Just kidding, LOL.

I think he is the most muscular figure in Kamen Rider Agito.

Would you look at the back muscle.

His typical fighting posture.

On fire version.

You! Yeah, you! Come here and fight me!!

Burning Rider punch!

Fire version.

RIDER PUNCH! (Using Uva as Lords, sorry Uva)

With effects.

Shining Caliber. (Burning Calibur?)

Two type of calibers included, collapse and opened type.

There are clear blue color on the two crystal balls position.

Shining Caliber slash!

With effects.

Shining Caliber, cut through enemies and burn till they're dead.

Burning form kick. The patern under the shoes are detail.

Compare with normal Agito.

Three ultimate warriors.

My Agito SHF line up.



The mighty Agito Burning.

No comments:

Post a Comment