Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ultra-Act Ultraman. (fixed)

A gift from my friend, a late birthday present, seven months late, lol!
Not because he forgot my birthday, because he lived far away from me, and he is busy working. Thanks dude! I appreciated!

The first Ultraman land on earth.

Silver & red colors finish.

Back.

There are two parts can remove from the back, one for stand and the other one for cape.

Wrestler stance.

Kaiju showdown!

Running, with two effect parts.

Classic death ray pose.

Ultraman Death Ray!

Round saw type ray attack. (not really familiar with Ultraman's skills)

Classic flying scene.
Flying pose.

Victory pose.

The light on chest can change to red light parts.

Kawaii~neh~~! (damn't, I can't resist to take this kind of pictures after I saw the v hand...)

The Brother Mantle cape.

Back of the cape can open up.

The inner cape with silver color.

The savior of Earth.

Ultraman VS Alien.

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment