Sunday, April 20, 2014

Figma The Space Pirate Cobra - Crystal Boy.

Clear parts and gooollldd~~ parts... Wow, not many action figure will do that.
I never think of Crystal Boy action figure will come out on toys market, haha.

Crystal Boy/Lord Necron
Crystal Boy, is Cobra's arch-enemy who regards Cobra as the only man worthy of becoming his adversary. Crystal Boy is a humanoid cyborg with a golden skeleton and a body made from indestructible, polarizing glass. He works for the mysterious "Guild" led by Lord Salamander. Crystal Boy's signature weapon is a claw which he can attach to his right hand. The claw can crush anything, and he also uses it for slitting his victims' throats. The claw has a built-in laser gun which can also be used as a grappling hook or fired as a projectile. {from wikipedia)

My Figma Cobra link.
My Figma Lady link.

Goollldd~~~ (look like microman somehow...)

 Can see golden skeletons clearly.

 His signature weapon, golden claw.

 With cup of wine in this box.

 What!? No laser gun in the claw!??

 The claw can eject in the manga/anime.

 All parts and and mostly need to change parts unattached.

 "Hehe! I had wanted to praise your courage, but you're just a clown!" Crystal Boy.

 "What? Psycho gun is not working on him!?" Cobra.

 "Die, Cobra!!"

"How about my revolver?"

"My eyes dazzled...? Stop playing tricks, Crystal Boy!"

Finally Cobra defeated Crystal Boy. "I... I was impressed... Cobra..." Crystal Boy.

 “I got my own tricks too." Cobra.

 Cobra The Space Pirate.

Crystal Boy The Humanoid Cyborg.

 Lady Armaroid The Mechanical Cyborg.

 Comparing heights.

Comic vol. 9 cover.

 Related posts:
Space Pirate Pobra - Lady
Space Pirate Cobra - Cobra

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment