Sunday, May 18, 2014

My first LEGO draft game, 2014 March. (with minifigs pics) part 1. (fixed)

 The first draft game I ever play with my Lego group friends,
really exciting,
hope in future I can join many draft games as I could.

 Group photo of the draft game gathering held in McDonald. (there was only seven peoples playing the draft game)

This draft game are using one sets of Castle 70404 and five sets of The Hobbit 79012 for draft.

 All minifigs in this draft game.

 All the parts separated in cups.

My draft game goods.
Actually wanna gets elves as many as I can, but, eventually I end up with collecting a sets of 79012 minifigs, lol.

A sets of 79012.... (sweating...)

I got two Thranduil. (one kingdom cannot have two kings, lol)

Nice minifigs.

The spots on the chest are metalics paint.

Another expression.

Really like this minifigs.

"Protect our forest!!"

The only elf warrior I get.

Long hair with braids.

Also with another expression.


With two daggers.

 "Brothers, protect our king!"

Click here to part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment