Saturday, August 30, 2014

Transformers Generations : Jetfire/Skyfire. (part 1)

I ordered this box on online toy store, but have to wait till December.
Few days ago, I saw this box on store, I cancel my online order and grab it home immediately. Sorry, XX online store, I can't wait for that long.

I first saw one of the box on the rack in toys testing department,
it is written 'leg is broken' on a paper stick on the box. I was thinking
"wth, is it quality so bad that they need to show it on the rack??".
I think it is a misunderstanding issue...

Cybertronian Scientist, Jetfire/Skyfire.
All weapons line-up.

VF-1S??

I am sure it look like VF-1S...

But with quad enigines?

It is Cybertronians transformer, Jetfire!

Full arm/fast pack on.

Looks nice with that on.

Turn-able backpack? Cannon?

There is a lots of hollow areas on Jetfire, was hoping they could cover the thigh & arms area...

The back of robot mode, with whole cockpit section on the back.

Full armed mode/fast pack. (he is wearing a mask)

The back remind me of Starscream...

The backpack can turn upward like this.

The main weapon, a huge cannon.

The mask can attach on the cannon if not wearing.

The other parts of weapons can combine to bigger weapon.

The other style.

The weapon parts can exchange positions like so.

Weapon parts can use for pistol.

2 comments: