Sunday, December 7, 2014

Bandai 1/12 scale Darth Vader model kits. (updated pics)

I get it weeks ago, no time to post on blog.
I just plain assemble this kits, maybe will paint it later.
A nice kits to collect, I am waiting for the next kits to come, the Stormtrooper sets.
Thinking of get the SHF series Vader & Stormtroopers.
Want to complain the side cape parts, the ball joints are too small, can't hold on properly, it is better change all to the fabric cape, including the hip cape.

Nice box arts, I am keeping it.
  Plastic runners inside the box.


 A detail figure, not yet paint.

 The articulations is not bad if remove the cape pieces.


 With lightsaber.

 "We meet again at last, Obi-w......"

 "Don't underestimate the power of the dark side!!"

"Join me to the force of dark side!!"

 "Together, we can rule the galaxy!"
 
Helmet is removable.

 Nice gun metalic color plastic.

Durasteel groin armor?? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment