Sunday, September 6, 2015

(LEGO MOC) THE RED DRAGON. (from creator 31032)

This is the upgraded version of 31032 Red Creature's Red Dragon, the original dragon is look like a dragon cub, no attractions. So, I use most of the parts in two box of 31032 to build this dragon, of course, I added some extra parts to help building the dragon. For me, it works great, looking good. Hopes everyone like it!


THE RED DRAGON!

The tail can move freely in any positions.

Side view, I am satisfy with the length of the tail.

The dragon is without knee joint, but soon, I will improve the joints of the dragon's legs.

Standing up is not a problems.

Fierce dragon, will use it to attack friend's castle, hehe.

The God of the sky.

The wingspan is ok, but not big enough.

I don't like the original 31032's dragon head, it is like a dragon cub, gotta improve it. So, I made this.

Big bad dragon breath! Will search big fire parts for the dragon.

Does this looks alright when open shut?

A little more speed.

More speed!

Faster!

No~~!! It is out of control!!
(LOL, just making fun of GIF)

It looks good in gliding pose.

Mouth and claws can move.

Green Dragon armies attacked by Red Dragon!!

5 comments:

  1. Really cool and intimidating dragon moc you have there. Fortunately I had somebody selling an used Red Creatures set at my local area so I'll be trying to recreate your moc out of that second set. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah by the way is there instructions to make one myself ? looks really cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. Plan the Red dragon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where a found the plan with action for make red dragon ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you know where i could find instructions of plans i have the main body but im a bit stuck on the inside

    ReplyDelete