Saturday, June 13, 2015

Movie Realization Ashigaru Stormtrooper.

Another samurai version of Star Wars character, Stormtrooper. A really nice sculpting/design to be release on markets, I can show it to my guest in my glass closet(if I have one in my living room...), it is like a sculpture, statue. I think this action figure is better than the first one, the Daisho Darth Vader, outlook, colors, articulations... Even it have more weapon than Daisho, haha. Who will be next M.R. version to release? It is exciting for me, bounty hunter? Luke? Or maybe Darth Maul? Cool...

Ashigaru Stormtrooper.

Luxury box design.

Nice box art...

In box.

Looks like statue, a great display item for collections.

Side. The light tan color looks great on Ahigaru Stormtrooper.

Most of the moveable armor pieces are made by hard rubber.

Back.

360 GIF picture.

 Different angles of head close-up.




Very detail on front thigh armor. Unfortunately, the knife on waist can't pull out.

There is a box in metal color on the belt(rope), I think it is ammunition box.

Back armor piece look weird in those patern, like old man's back... There is a scroll/bottle above hip armor.

Thigh armor piece with some leather texture details, also a hard rubber.

Different design leg armor.

But same design on the back.

Neck articulation mobility.

Back neck armor piece are separated.

Arm articulation, fore arm can fold over 90 degrees.

Shouder armor piece are moveable.

Leg articulation, can also fold over 90 degrees.

Waist with ball joint, some how in some position, the joint can't swivel full circle.

With a katana. (I prefer the blade sheath is upside down like this, much easier to pull out in real life)

This blade size is more like wakizashi's length.

Wonder what sword art they use?

一刀両断!!”

Blade details.

Pistol/blaster?

Didn't sure it is a matchlock or flintlock pistol, possibly matchlock I think.

Looks nice in mixing design of Star Wars and old age.

Daisho Vader is a bit taller than Ahigaru Stormtrooper.

Heights comparing.

Comparing to 1/12 Stormtrooper model kit.

A lots different at the back.

The size is like father and son.

"Go, bring me the princess!!"

Empire strike back!! (I only bought one Ashigaru, this is photoshoped)

With effect.

 Suggested post:

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing these well taken photos.
    This figure is amazing...

    ReplyDelete