Sunday, April 17, 2016

Robot Spirits Doraemon Movie 2016 - Nobita & Birth Of Japan, Doraemon.

2016 DORAEMON MOVIE : NOBITA & BIRTH OF JAPAN, 

This is the remake version of the Doraemon Movie : Nobita & Birth Of Japan in year 1989. The new movie is on theatre on 03 March 2016, thats mean I have to wait DVD or online copies, lol.



360 GIF.

Close up.

Cloth details, very soft and smooth material. I believe it call Aircond Suit in the old movie.

Back.

The tail is hidden beneath the caveman cloth.

The bell is easily take off from the belt, not like my previous version.

The ball-like hand is easily to unplug to exchange another hand, for holding items. But not like the previous version, the old versionis using magnet to hold his gadget.

The big round head can move backward in certain angles, it can turn 360.

Arm is extendable for forward movement.

Inner shoulder also can move forward and backward for more articulations.

The leg can move this high.

It got double ball joint hinge for the action.

Three face parts in this box, like previous version. But one of the face is different, it also include three sets of eyes for different expressions.

Twenty four different combinations of face expression including previous version parts. This is the main combination of expression, doesn't count each side of the eye is different combination. (The first nine expressions is from this new version)

The weapon, Shock Stick. I think it shoot lightning in the movie. (haven't watch the new version's movie)

"It won't kill you, but this may hurt you a lot, I am not kidding."

The main special gadget in the movie, the Cloning Egg.

Those egg parts can open up, but it is empty.

Animal Gene Ampoule(injector?) bottle. This was pass to Nobita for cloning animals, but Nobita use this to create special animal instead...

Pegasus, using horse gene and swan gene to recreate the mythology animal. You did a great job, Nobita!

Come with a really small base to hold the flying horse in the air.

Side.

Back. I think many ancient myth creatures is created by Nobita, what a brat...

"Pegasus, Pega!"

My favorite gadget in the movie, Garden Restaurant, that the plant seed can grow veges(white raddish) that contains cooked foods in it, like curry rice, fried pork chop rice, spaghetti...

Curry Gyu Don, curry beef rice, yum yum...

Doraemon's pocket can open like old version. 

Can attach the Anywhere Door on the pocket.

The magnet cat ears can't connect on this Doraemon, because it doesn't have any magnet in the head, sad...

Compare with previous version Doraemon(normal version). Look identical beside the caveman clothing.

"Greetings! Fujiko fans!!"
(Doraemon 2016 is having the elephant power drink...)

Comparison on Nobita and the chicky robot.

My all Fujiko F. Fujio's SHF/Robot Spirits action figures line up!

The height of Doraemon is around 3.8 inches.

"What are you doing with those eggs, Nobita?"
"I am making my own special cloning cocktail, you'll see..."

"Done!"
"Hope you are making some useful thing..."

"Don't worry, I am best in making awesome stuff, Sizuka will be so proud of me when she see my creation."
"Oh, really? I am looking forward to it."

"Oh my! A winged horse!? No way, your own idea to mix those gene!?"
"Yeah, success! My own mythical animal. I should call you Pegasus! I am so gonna let Sizuka see this!"

Suggested posts:

Thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment