Sunday, April 17, 2016

(LEGO MOC) AUDI R18 e-tron quattro.

Please click the play button to see the video.



I got most of the parts to build the car. Some of the minor parts I get from Bricklink.

I build it as close like the real one as I can.

I am using the extra rim parts on this R18, it is like road car version now.

More like a real race car.

Back of R18.

A little bit flaw on this area, the driver can't put down his hand as the L shape parts is blocking the way, gonna improve it when I got other ideas.

With the top on. I like how LEGO printed the color in silver chrome, very nice.

Original LEGO AUDI R18. (set no 75872)


I break the orginal 75872 into three section to rebuild.


Suggested posts:

(MOC) 4WD
(MOC)AT-TT
(MOC) The Red Dragon
(MOC) Imperial Troop Transport
(MOC) Republic Attack Carrier

Thanks for watching!

1 comment:

  1. Often it can be well worth it to keep commercials or telecellsmartphone numbers of low-priced towing organization Saskatoon so that after someone wishes a tow, they could name round and get the excellent fee in place of settling for the towing provider Saskatoon that they could find. It follows the precept of making plans ahead.

    ReplyDelete