Thursday, March 19, 2015

Attending a LEGO showroom exhibition. (with most of my Arctic theme in the showroom in Ipoh)



I attended a LEGO showroom exhibition in Ipoh, it is my first time to attend a LEGO events. Although this event is just a small showing event, but i am still excited to make it to the show. I didn't show my mod/moc Lego sets, instead, I show my Arctic theme sets. I am really busy this few weeks, working, taking care my families, organise my Legos for even showing... (I got two events to follow up this month!)
I call this event "School Holiday Brick Brick Fun", its start on 16 March 2015 (two days ago), and end on 23 March 2015, two weeks showing. Organise by OJS features Asia Brick Lug. Thanks them for letting me to show my stuff on the exhibition, thank you!

Not a big showing space, but it is our first time showing Lego in Ipoh, I feel good.

 Another full view picture by Wilson Mak. (The guy in grey shirt is me. Use red dot to cover up my face? No, just a coincidence, lol.)

 Another shots from behind.

 Minifigure series The Simpsons from BG Ooi. (with moc base)

 London 2012 Summer Olympic Team GB from BG Ooi. (with moc base)

Vintage City sets from Ray Ong.

 ABLug logo from OJS and Monster Trucks from Ray Ong.

Constructions site moc from Shuey Ng.

 Nice construction machines on sands doing their jobs.

The "Wrecking Ball" is working hard to wreck people house, lol.

 Nice Fun Fair by MJ Yong. (like it a lots)

 Red hot machine moc by Wilson Mak. (sorry fro the blur image)

 My showing sets, Arctic theme. Just behind Wilson's mocs.

My Arctic minifigs line up, but not showing full sets. (pic from Wilson Mak)
 
 Another close shots.

 A few red 2x4 bricks mocs are showing, from left (福) FU word, katana and Japanese Torii temple gate. (hard to see the katana, it is cover up by the moc flag...)

 Another view. (pic from Wilson Mak) (There is Maersk Triple E, VW Camper van and yellow LEGO truck on showing too)

No comments:

Post a Comment