Sunday, March 22, 2015

DC Collectibles Arrow Deathstroke.

When I first open the box and take out the figure from it, the first impression is, is this Play Arts Kai?? Wow, not bad, I like the qualities of this series. But the articulations of this figure is not as good as Play Arts Kai figures, what I mean is, this figure's joints is not as much as Play Arts Kai figures does. But, I think Slade is the best details/quality in this Arrow series, like this figures a lots, hope someday I get a same size Deadpool figure standing beside Deathstroke, lol!

And I also like the actor who play Slade Wilson in Arrow drama series, Manu Benett. I first saw his acting is in Spartacus the drama series, he play the cool gladiator Crixus in the drama. And I just realize he is also portrayed Azog the Defiler in The Hobbit, cool--!
(I am using Xperia C for photographing Deathstroke.)
Deathstroke/Slade Wilson
Slade is an ASIS agent who teamed up with Oliver during his time on the island. However, in season two Slade arrives in Starling City to kill Oliver out of vengeance for events that occurred on the island. Bennett was initially cast as a recurring character for season one, before receiving series regular status at the start of season two. {from wiki}


Slade Wilson, the Deathstroke. The invincible avenger.

Right side.

Rear. The position of the katana sheath is nice.

The figure's height is around 6.9inches.

With a Desert Eagle for long range weapon.

Looking great for Deathstroke.

With a holster too.

And one katana blade, but it is too small compare to the Arrow drama.

It is looking cool with katana...

Man...

My katana can't reach you? How about my gun!?

Third weapon, a dagger on lower leg.

With another small knife attach above the hip.

Close combat knife fighting is not a problems.

Articulations of upper body.

 Articulations of lower body.

 Close up mask of Deathstroke.

 Comparing to other figures.

"Oliver Queen, you have failed this city."

M.S.G. Katana weapon sets really looks nice on Deathstroke, and the blade is a bit longer. (the katana in the picture is the shorter blade in the M.S.G. weapons sets)

 Bandai system weapon suite Deathstroke well too.

 "I have come to revenge the death of Shado! Oliver!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment