Saturday, March 21, 2015

(My MOC train) Dant-art Railway Shove Machine. (problems fixed)

My first train moc.
Never touch a LEGO train before, any series, but I got some interest in LEGO train. I didn't have any train sets before, I haven't buy a train sets yet(will be), so, I borrow my friend's train set to moc the train. The sets I borrow is model no. 4565, Freight And Crane Railway, it is a nice sets, hope someday I will get it.
I named the train "Dant-art Railway Shove Machine", bc there is 'some' meanings in the Dant-art word, lol. And the name shove machine... You think about it, haha. Model no. is FACR-4565MX, because of 4565 Freight And Crane Railway. And the back trailer parts is my friend, Ray Ong's trailer, call "Race Car Trailer", with bit of my help. Well, at least the race car is my modification sets, haha. Looks not bad, right?
It is now show on Kuala Lumpur Citta Mall LEGO event, hope to attract someone interest about my train moc.

DANT-ART RAILWAY SHOVE MACHINE!

Shovel Head Train.

Side view.

Back.
Another view.
 
The shovel will crush any object on the rail!

From top.

Close up nose detail.

Can see this is a very old LEGO sets, the clear parts already scratch thoroughly.

The engineer is still in da train. With see through legs room window.

RACE CAR TRAILER.

Front.

Another side.

Side view. (the platform is totally make out of 4x4 plate)

Back.

Another side of back.

From top.

With a crane to lift up da race car.

Race car removed.

Higher view.

Higher view from back.

Ready to start the journey.

Lets delivery the race car!

No comments:

Post a Comment